Lake District Promotional Video

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Did anybody ever see this promotional video to try and attract younger people to the Lake District? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbrSALG684

I have to confess that I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing. I couldn't tell whether it was actually genuine, or just some joke. If it is genuine, then I'd probably describe myself using that beautiful literary term "gobsmacked".

Geoff :cool:

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Oh dear...I hope there's someone else who doesn't like this :eek: otherwise I'm going to look a bit of an old fuddy-duddy! Though to be fair, it was my two teenage children who pointed it out to me and told me it was awful!

Geoff :tapedshut

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
admittedly it probabaly doesn't have much in the way of 'street cred' and is therefore likely to be laughed at by teenagers (im not sure about this - i am 31 on sunday and can longer be relied upon to judge such things as street cred), it might be good for preteens though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE