La Sportiva Winter Mountaineering boots size 7 (EU 40.5) as new condition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
DSCN3490.jpgDSCN3491.jpgDSCN3492.jpg

These are my girlfriends La Sportiva winter mountaineering boots. Size 7. They are approximately around 8 yrs old, and she has worn them a couple of times but the soles show no sign of wear, so are as new.
I don't remember the model but think they are a Trango GTX. They are compatible with a step in style of crampon, and are very rigid.

They cost around £200 when new so looking for £130 including postage & paypal fees.

Will leave on here for a few days before going on ebay.

Payment via Paypal.

Please post on here then send me a PM if you want them, and I will send Paypal payment details.

Last edited:

Uilleachan

Aug 14, 2013
Northwest Scotland
Good boots, take a crampon and a ski mountaineering binding, very warm without the need for oodles of socks provided the fit is good. £130 is a good realistic price for 8 year old boots, by the look of those I'd say they're "Nepal Extremes" (new cost £300+ now). These are not "very rigid" they're completely rigid. So prefect for climbing and long distance cramponing skiing crossing glaciers etc.

If you have difficulty selling them here try UK Climbing (UKC) and in the meantime have a bump on me. I'm size 12 and already have a pair.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE