BNWT British Army Latest issue cold weather goretex boots, the 'LOWA CLONE

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I recently acquired these boots - see ad below. It was a bit of a gamble, as I normally take 10-10.5 wide, but thought they might just fit. They are exactly as described, but although they seem to be around an 11 length-wise, they are just slightly too narrow for my foot. In perfect condition, much lighter than I expected, look toasty and the vibram sole looks the business. Would fit an 11 M is my guess. (I'm so impressed with the build of these beauties that I'm now looking out for an 11 or 12 W in these). Unless I can persuade the Mrs to wear them (and her dainty size 5s might be a tad too small...), they're back on market. 45 of your pounds will see these delivered to your door, recorded delivery. Paypal is fine.

Original ad as follows:
Hi all,

as per title, one pair of size 12M black leather hi-leg winter army boots.

• Genuine GORETEX lining
  • Genuine VIBRAM soles
  • Climate Management insole
I've been after a pair for age, just got these in the post, they don't bleddy fit! profanitites followed the fashion show as they are ideal but too small. i usually am a 12M in british boots, and so ordered the same size, they are not only too narrow but are not long enough either!

make of that feedback what you will when deciding if they are your size.

they are brand new and genuine, they are supeeerrrrbbb! they gotta go and i need to crack on and find some boots that fit uber pronto!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE