Kuska Cup Tutorial

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond
Can anybody help i have made a few spoons and i fancy trying to make a Kuska cup.
Whats the best wood? What tools will i need. I will post some pics of my new spoons as soon as i get my new camera.

Cheers
Halfdevil :D

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Halfdevil333 said:
Can anybody help i have made a few spoons and i fancy trying to make a Kuska cup.
Whats the best wood? What tools will i need. I will post some pics of my new spoons as soon as i get my new camera.

Cheers
Halfdevil :D

I've just noticed your location mate. Best thing you could do is get yourself over to Loch Achray in a couple of weeks and I'll show you exactly what tools you'll need and I'll have some nice beech so you can make a start on one there and then.

Here's the link to the meet. http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=15216
If you don't fancy camping, you'd be welcome to turn up just for a day. There'll be loads of us from here and from Song of the Paddle as well. Lots to do and lots to learn.

Eric

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
Thanks Eric i have been thinking about going to the meet for a while. If i can get time off that weekend i will pop up with my mate.Might bring a tent just incase i'm allowed out for the night :rolleyes:
I have to ask the misses for permission :eek:
Do you think it will be ok if we decide to stay? Will there be room?

I take it from the pictures of last years meet a midge net will be a good idea?

Cheers
Halfdevil

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
It should be OK, but I'd check with Magikelly about the tent. Certainly pop along for the day. I wouldn't worry too much about midges this time of year, but if you have one, bring it along. I will.

Eric

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
Cheers i have just posted on the thread for the meet.
If theres no room never mind i will pop up for the day.

It will give me a chance to try out my new Ben Orford Woodlander :D

Cheers
Halfdevil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE