Knives, axes and tools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Fortunately the axe section of the website does not seam to be working:) when I hover the mouse over order now on the axes then nothing happens

That is lovely stuff, the american felling axe is a real beauty and sooo very temping

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
Fortunately the axe section of the website does not seam to be working:) when I hover the mouse over order now on the axes then nothing happens

I copied this from their site, and highlighted it in bold. Thank God they aren't taking orders;)

Product listing and ordering system does not yet function - info below is just for informative purposes and buttons are inactive. Today, few people are responsible for making all the tools, as well as managing the entire process from receiving the order to sending the tool to it s new home. We have made a decision to stop accepting orders for a while. We did not expect that in such a short period of time the interest in our work would be so high. We are sorry for this slow-down, but we wish to be honest and responsible to our customers. We will be able to add new orders to a checklist, with a note, when we will be open to accept new orders, and we will inform each one in queue.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I copied this from their site, and highlighted it in bold. Thank God they aren't taking orders;)

Product listing and ordering system does not yet function - info below is just for informative purposes and buttons are inactive. Today, few people are responsible for making all the tools, as well as managing the entire process from receiving the order to sending the tool to it s new home. We have made a decision to stop accepting orders for a while. We did not expect that in such a short period of time the interest in our work would be so high. We are sorry for this slow-down, but we wish to be honest and responsible to our customers. We will be able to add new orders to a checklist, with a note, when we will be open to accept new orders, and we will inform each one in queue.

Ahh but after a bit more research I have now found out that John Neeman no longer works for Neeman Tools( The company that has his name) and has started another company which does take axe orders :)
http://www.autinetools.com/en/tools/axes

Now my wallet may get into trouble

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
You have excellent investigative skills. I don't think I like you anymore;)
Seriously, good work finding that. There may be a lot of wives hunting for you though...

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
You have excellent investigative skills. I don't think I like you anymore;)
Seriously, good work finding that. There may be a lot of wives hunting for you though...

Ohhh lots of wives hunting for me sounds OK ;) but I will get worried when the husbands find out and start hunting too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE