knife making / stick making /other materials

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
bit of a clear out of the work shop here . there is loads of stuf for crafty types , maybe something to keep you busy for a few weeks ?

ok first up a fieldcrafter blank with big beefy cross cut zebrano wood scales enough brass pin and lanyard tube with a sheath. all you need is a saw glue and sand paer you have a knife.

ok the blank , i cant remember why is did this grind but i did a while back , its unusual and probably a dedicated righthander , its a scandi grind one side and sabre the other , meaning the edge is not central , i think its comon with japanese utility /wood work blades , any way ts sharp and a bit quirky .

£40 the lot. that covers post and paypal fees .

next a bowir blank with a very very nice piece if red stag and a lump of buffalo horn for guard and pummel . 6 3/4" blade total lenght just over 11" the tang is not heat treated so you can drill work the steel.

simple drind , rounded spine satin finnish .

£35 the lot covers fees and postage .

a skinny fieldcrafter 5mm o1 flat ground £15

job lot of seasoned woods , there is x2 cocobolo blocks . one large zebrano , a good sized block of red maree bur , a yew roll , a small pice of purple heart .

theres a lot of wood there . biggest piece (zebrano) 16cm x 12cm x 5cm smallest (purple heart)18cm x 5cm x 2cm £35 the lot (would have cost me alot more)

two acrylic blocks for knife nadles catties what ever , 11.5cm x 2.5cm x 3.5cm , i can run the bandsaw through them to make scales if you would like . £15 the pair .

lastly a big bar of anealed silver steel this is a tool steel and there is enough there to forge a katana or similar if you wanted , cost me over £40 il take £30 as im not forging anything right now .if it doesnt sell il happily use it in a few moths .

33cm long 2.5 or 1" wide .

lastly a big pile of antler , loads if tines that im told can be made into whistles . some off custs sutable for smacers on sticks etc , there is a couple of bigger bits that are great handles potentialy .

£15 the lot .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE