Knife Exhibition - Bristol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LocalYokel

Feb 16, 2007
Brizzel.... Argghhh
Hi Guys,

I'm supposed to be picking up a new Bushman knife at a BKCG knife exhibition 'somewhere' in north Bristol (around the Aztec West area). Its on Sunday the 13th May but i haven't a clue where. Just thought i'd give you a heads up incase you were interested. Hopefully i'll get some more details of the location soon.

mikesknives

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
cornwall
LocalYokel said:
Hi Guys,

I'm supposed to be picking up a new Bushman knife at a BKCG knife exhibition 'somewhere' in north Bristol (around the Aztec West area). Its on Sunday the 13th May but i haven't a clue where. Just thought i'd give you a heads up incase you were interested. Hopefully i'll get some more details of the location soon.

Nothing to do with BKCG. A totally independant show which aims to bring all genre of edged tools together and promote the craftsmen who make high quality cutlery and edged tools. Also an opportunity to increase public awareness of the more positive aspects of knife ownership and use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE