knife clearout

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
I've decided to have a bit of a knife clearout. These are all handmade by me, blades, handles and sheaths. They are all individual design, really just me trying to find my perfect blade. They all are made from 01 carbon tool steel and all hold a good edge.
Here is a photo of all 3, i can provide better photos if anybody is interested.
2006_0802sale0006.jpg

The top one is my latest, a stick tang with a spearpoint, 3mm thick blade, 105mm long. overall length 230mm. The handle is made of cocobolo, ebony, leather and imbuya. this one was perfect for me but i found the handle a bit big (my hands are slightly smaller than average).
£80 ono
The second one is a more traditional bushcraft design, 4mm thick, 120mm blade, overall 240mm. The slabs are from very rare white ebony (it does have some medium machining marks on it though). it has a very nice balance.
£65ono
The bottom one, a full scandi, 4mm thick, 123mm blade, overall 240mm. The handle is made from antler, hawthorn and leather. The blade has been etched with an endless knot type design on both side, (the fit into the bolster is solid but again, there are a few machining marks on the blade and handle)
£70ono

All the blades have a scandi grind and are pretty sharp.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE