Knife case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Hi Guys
I wonder if anyone has any ideas or can recommend a case etc to store knives in.

I have a collection of woodlore clones and a few other sheath knives and a couple of neck knives and was looking at storing them in a foam case for protection.

has anyone else done this or am i just being fussy.

as usual any help is always appreciatted

ATB

Rick

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
basically for storage and safety away from little prying hands. i was looking at a camera case type thing with foam insets and also to carry out locked in boot of car if they need to be moved

billybob0987

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2011
Eastbourne
i tend to keep most stuff in a cheap toolboxes that look with padlocks so that my daughter cant get hold of it, but i have some stuff in a case i randomly acquired when me and a neighbour switched flats shortly before he did a bunk owing my grandad a lot of rent, i lined that with some wood and made a removable tray to give me two layers for my air pistols and more sentimental knives

if you want something a bit more presentable though for a collection, you could look for a cheap mechanics toolbox, plenty of space, but without taking up loads of space, there pretty much always lockable, if you get hold of some 1 inch foam you can cut out your own drawer tidies, so everythings nicely presented, and i personally love the organisation they offer, doing a quick search on ebay i found this, but if you look around you could find loads of varieties to suit your needs or budget

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Challenge..._Tools_Tool_Boxes_Storage&hash=item2a0d455cba

EDIT

took to long to type reply and missed those last two posts, but +1 what robbi said, though if you find a smaller toolbox like a 4 or 5 drawer topbox, they are quite portable, should you need to move them to your boot or whatever, the boxes them selves are quite light until they get loaded with lots of heavy tools

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
basically for storage and safety away from little prying hands. i was looking at a camera case type thing with foam insets and also to carry out locked in boot of car if they need to be moved

Go to Jessops or a camera shop and buy one of their padded lockable cases. Dead cheap and you can alter the foam inserts to fit whatever you want.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE