knee high moccasins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oh very good :)
I too want to see them, and if you could explain how you measure, decide how to cut, etc., that would be excellent :D

M

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I'll admit to knowing nothing of the make up of them, apart from the obvious, how would they fair as everyday wear in the UK woodland / weather ?

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I suppose it would depend on the soles you choose. If you go with crepe rubber soles hard surfaces should be fine.

I went with more traditional leather soles for mine. They are great for woods wear and very quite when hunting. If you want them for winter wear make sure you measure your feet with thick socks on. With regards to weather, I've found mine very water resistant, even walked through a few puddles with no leaks.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sounds like it'll be a cracking tutorial. Would love a pair myself though not sure if my skills would be up to it. Still looking forward to it as I've fancied a pair since I was a kid.
Good luck with the project.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I suppose it would depend on the soles you choose. If you go with crepe rubber soles hard surfaces should be fine.

I went with more traditional leather soles for mine. They are great for woods wear and very quite when hunting. If you want them for winter wear make sure you measure your feet with thick socks on. With regards to weather, I've found mine very water resistant, even walked through a few puddles with no leaks.

Thanks for the info, so, depending on the choice of sole they're a good all round choice then.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE