Kitmuster

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bobbydazzler

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2016
mars
I don't want to sound like I'm putting kitmaster down but I bought a pair of trousers from them last week. One leg has a rip in it and the other looks like its been dragged across a wire brush. I cant believe they even sent the item out !

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I have recently found this place (only 10 minutes from my work and never knew it was there). It is a registered charity as well, not just for military ones but other local ones as well.

They prices seem very good and they also have a stall on North Weald market each Saturday. I know they check all kit for faults, only shame is that the online shop is not up and running.

http://www.lancecorporalnickymasonmemorialfund.co.uk/#!army-surplus-store/sbv58

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
You'd have to double check (try googling) but I'm pretty sure legally if online shopping goods are faulty the supplier must sort out return postage.
However if item is returned because no longer wanted, wrong size then it is on seller.

There are also differences if postage was paid at point of purchase or if there was free delivery.

Worth checking and also there may be further benefits if items purchased with credit card etc.
Make sure you take photos before return in any case.

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
I have to send them back but I've got to pay the postage

So you bought them as A grade kit and then have to send them back at your cost? That sounds quite bad.

You didn't tick a box that said "I want some grade 3 ripped up gear, a cos I want to look like a hard-livin' bad-bottom" by mistake did you? LOL

Bobbydazzler

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2016
mars
So you bought them as A grade kit and then have to send them back at your cost? That sounds quite bad.

You didn't tick a box that said "I want some grade 3 ripped up gear, a cos I want to look like a hard-livin' bad-bottom" by mistake did you? LOL

Haha no I didn't ask for John Rambo style trousers,they were lightweight goretex mpt trousers.

Bobbydazzler

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2016
mars
A little update on this company,i still have not had a refund or a reply. No one will answer the phone ive emailed them with no reply and even messaged them on fbook still with no reply yet they are still putting up adverts on fbook so clearly they must have seen my emails/messages. If you look at a couple of reviews on their fbook page it seems I'm not the only one. Please do not use this company for gear they are the biggest joke I have ever come across in my lifetime,seriously. Can I report them to trading standards or something does anyone know?

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
A little update on this company,i still have not had a refund or a reply. No one will answer the phone ive emailed them with no reply and even messaged them on fbook still with no reply yet they are still putting up adverts on fbook so clearly they must have seen my emails/messages. If you look at a couple of reviews on their fbook page it seems I'm not the only one. Please do not use this company for gear they are the biggest joke I have ever come across in my lifetime,seriously. Can I report them to trading standards or something does anyone know?
Trading standards will come down on them hard, report it.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Well what do ya know! Sent a message threatening trading standards and got a reply straight away haha
Yep, that's how it goes usually...
Hope they sort their act now and you get your refund.
They will still try and wriggle but you have to stand firm...
Poor business acumen from these guys really.
Takes years to get a good reputation and just a day to ruin it.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE