Sold Kit Mountain Reductions #3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
It is time to reduce the size the kit mountain is taking up else risk a land slide.

The following items are offered to you at a very reduced price. I am not looking to retire from the proceeds of this sale but rather just want rid of the kit. And hate the idea of throwing it away.
All I ask is for us to agree a postage and packaging cost for any required items and perhaps a few little pay-it-forward good deeds.

-----------------------------------------------------

Big selection of various size and types of buckles and accessories.

Packages together or separate I dont mind, If there is something you want just let me know.
20200531_121947.jpg
Note: Ruler is for scale and is not included.

-----------------------------------------------------

Now you have got to the end I will re-state that everything here is cheap. Effectively free if you dont count the cost of postage and packaging and associated paypal fees.
I would prefer paypal or bank transfer.

I hope you help me move some of my junk out of my house and into yours ;)

Last edited:

Zookeepa

Jan 12, 2015
Derbyshire
Can't quite tell from the pictures, but would you have 8 or so clips for the 4cm big roll herringbone?? If so I'd probably have those if still available.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
Can't quite tell from the pictures, but would you have 8 or so clips for the 4cm big roll herringbone?? If so I'd probably have those if still available.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

The only clips I have that fit the 4cm herringbone are 2 male/female buckles as shown in attached image.

Attachments

• 20200531_134716.jpg
    20200531_134716.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 15

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Could I have the Variety of Odds and Ends complete please, if still available and the Big reel of black strapping, Big reel of black elastic strap and the 2x green strong straps (just under 4cm width). previous incarnation was at tree huggers. Thank you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE