Kifaru Tipi Wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
hmmm, like you ive made some kit investments lately and could do with something coming back.

Ive a kifaru 8 (probably too big) and a seekoutside 6 with bugnets and carbon pole (more like a four man).

Will need to sleep on it. I really love the seek

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
hmmm, like you ive made some kit investments lately and could do with something coming back.

Ive a kifaru 8 (probably too big) and a seekoutside 6 with bugnets and carbon pole (more like a four man).

Will need to sleep on it. I really love the seek

Hi Paul. Yeh, have a think on it.

Dont know how much the seek outside weighs?

Anyone got the golite shangri la 5? Ive read its very low weight when used without the nest or pegs. [822 grams]

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
From what ive read about them, they seem to be very tailored/bespoke outfitters.
You seem to be able to choose everything, guy outs, or not, sod skirt, or not, even vents or not [!?]
And colour. Liner. Mesh Doors. etc

So I dont know what options you chose?

PM me Paul when you decide. :)

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Ive looked at that thread a number of times but always break off before I finish the entire 15 pages. :)

Sounds like a great tipi. Might be overkill for my needs. Might be more than I wanted to spend too.
If you were gonna sell it, what do you think it would be worth?

Drop me a PM

Edit. I was thinking of the Wrong thread. Oh. must have missed that one! nice report. :)

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
No Colin. And I havent seen one either. The one which comes in two halves? I think this thread has helped me decide on the GOlite SL 5
I used to own the hex 3. I think that will fulfill most of my needs, along with mixing and matching it with other kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE