Wanted Kifaru E&E

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Hi, if you can’t find one try the Varusteleka Combat 15. A tad larger than the E&E and comes with padded straps. If you go for it grab a chest strap at the same time, I also have a kydex sheet in the back. I had an E&E but prefer the Varusteleka.

Reactions: Ozmundo and Athos

Ozmundo

Jan 15, 2023
Sussex
Hi, if you can’t find one try the Varusteleka Combat 15. A tad larger than the E&E and comes with padded straps. If you go for it grab a chest strap at the same time, I also have a kydex sheet in the back. I had an E&E but prefer the Varusteleka.

Seconded. The E&E needed the scout shoulder strap upgrade and the CP15 is a little better featured from the get go.

I admit to being a Kifaru fanboy in a past life. ;) I don’t have anything from pocketup yet…

Reactions: Athos

Athos

Mar 12, 2021
East Sussex
Seconded. The E&E needed the scout shoulder strap upgrade and the CP15 is a little better featured from the get go.

I admit to being a Kifaru fanboy in a past life. ;) I don’t have anything from pocketup yet…
Would be nice if Pocketup offered an improved E&E. Might get in touch with them to see if such a thing is feasible.

Reactions: Ozmundo

Ozmundo

Jan 15, 2023
Sussex
Found out that they do, only they call it the “Park Pack”. It’s not cheap either!
Yup:greedy::greedy::greedy:

The wife said “It’s me or the pack!” SomI did some calculations and realised she carried more weight. Read that how you will. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Athos

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE