Kids Hi-tec walking boots for £25

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
I've just bought some Hi Tec 50 peak approach shoes for general use from my local Tog 24 outlet. They were about £35, and I have to admit are pretty comfortable. They had adult ones for about £25 or cheaper.

Frankly, £25 for kids shoes is pretty average....and they dont last that long!

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I've just bought some Hi Tec 50 peak approach shoes for general use from my local Tog 24 outlet. They were about £35, and I have to admit are pretty comfortable. They had adult ones for about £25 or cheaper.

Frankly, £25 for kids shoes is pretty average....and they dont last that long!

Well.... I guess that depends on whether you think all leather ones are better/worth more etc. I just put it out there because it seemed good value to us, can't really do a review on them this early on, so I'll do that after they've worn them out grown out of them.

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
Sorry Swallow if you misunderstood my meaning, I wasn't dissing your purchase at all. £25 is pretty damn good for full leather boots for anyone. I like my Hi Tecs, and as Toddy put it, they wear well above their price.

My reference to kids shoe prices is that even an average one is about £25-30 (new school year is about to start, and I know thats not going to be cheap for my two kids), and so getting boots like that is a good deal, especially since their £40 at Cotswold.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Sorry Swallow if you misunderstood my meaning, I wasn't dissing your purchase at all. £25 is pretty damn good for full leather boots for anyone. I like my Hi Tecs, and as Toddy put it, they wear well above their price.

My reference to kids shoe prices is that even an average one is about £25-30 (new school year is about to start, and I know thats not going to be cheap for my two kids), and so getting boots like that is a good deal, especially since their £40 at Cotswold.

No worries. Written word's a b**ger sometimes. Without wishing to look like a Sports Direct pimp, this might help

http://www.sportsdirect.com/kids/kids-shoes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE