kettle cranes (youll wonder how you coped without one!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
May I make a suggestion ?

If the tube at the top of the metal rod was welded onto the side of the rod about an inch down from the top, you could be able to drive the rod into harder ground with a hammer / axe poll / rock without fear of damage to the tube.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
if the cross bar is inserted you can beat it into hard ground with a log with little worry of deformation,thanks for the input though mate.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Fish how long is the upright part please I'm thinking pushing it into sand for a brew/cook on the beach. Cheers

Sent from somewhere?

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
the upright is 50cm,if using on soft sand i recomend placing a bit of drift wood or a stone just under the surface on the fire side of the upright.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
i have 20 of these available again,now in a black sheath due to customer demand as the green ones look dirty with soot from use.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Must resist.... At least until end of the month! What material are the bags?

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

same material just black, It is made of polyester and woven from about 300 warp strands and one weft strand.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I was thinking about something like this to hang a pressure lantern off, would need to be a bit taller though.

Shepherd's crook type thingy in 5mm wire...

$(KGrHqFHJBkFJSF)td3zBSY!8k,+1w~~60_35.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE