kettle cranes (youll wonder how you coped without one!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Kettle crane for sale:

£20.00 each incl P&P to uk mainland and N.I.
pm me for more details or to purchase this great bit of kit according to the 30 folk who have bought them!

paypal or cash accepted.

please pm me to purchase or ask any questions.

midweek foraging,27/08/14 by fishfish_01, on Flickr

camp cook crane: here using the other end,using the two pegs you can secure rabbit,fish,steak or as here squirrel without risk of it falling off or slipping when turned from the cool other end.
Squirel and chicken of the woods by fishfish_01, on Flickr

and stowed away in its sturdy pouch to keep it neat ,tidy and not making other items sooty in your bag.
camp cook crane: by fishfish_01, on Flickr

Tender spit roast wild duck. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

thanks for looking.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Fish, you have to stop posting pics of lovely food cooking like that, it's making me too darn hungry!:p
That's a nice set, especially coming in the pouch like it does to keep other kit clean.
Top stuff.

verney

Aug 6, 2014
Finland
I was thinking about something like this to hang a pressure lantern off, would need to be a bit taller though.

Just tie that kettle crane to a tree with a piece of cordage.

Edit: Making myself more clear after sleeping :)

Last edited:

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
new batch just finished,grab one whilst the mrs isnt looking,ille even ad a note saying its a gift so you wont get grief! lol

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Got mine today well good piece of kit will be giving it a whirl tomorrow the thought behind this is pure genius the holes for the pegs to cook is just so clever going to add a couple of bbq skewers into the bag which is also very well made right down to the little Union jack label to say I'm happy would be an understatement many thanks Fishfish for a great product

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
cheers mate,take some pics! btw the holes are big enough to use tent/tarp pegs,save on carrying the extra weight.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE