kent meetups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crushthesystem

Forager
Nov 18, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
could everybody post if they can come just so i know roughly how many are coming. (no particular reason, I'm just interested in how many people will be coming along.)

SKI

May 14, 2008
KENT
So, is anyone else up fore coming along. The more the merrier. So far its just me and crushthesystem, but if you fancy coming please let us know.

cheers

Nov 7, 2010
Kent
Hi, My name is Steve and i am new to bushcraft, I am looking for a group to teach me as all about Bushcraft. I leave about 5 miles out side of Canterbury and i am willing to travel. If you would like to have a new member please let me know..... Many thanks Steve.

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Hi RangerKris,
i think i read that thread about meets at capstone park.
I live in lordswood so walk through there regularly. Would love to have a go at pole lathe one day so if your ever in the turning mood and wouldnt mind somone to join you then give me a shout.
or if your going to do another overnighter and would like some company i would be happy to join you.

Jim..

Hey Jim I'm only across the valley in Walderslade, give me a shout if you fancy a beer

Ross

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE