Kent meet - Cutting tool playday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
This may or may not luz a spanner in, but Feb 14th??? Great if your partner is not overly romantically inclined or IS into bushcraft, but otherwise maybe a teensy sticking point?

There is never a perfect day. I didn't think the 14th clashed with anything :dunno: :pokenest: :goodnight:

What could be more romantic than a lovely day in the woods with your partner & an axe or 2?

The light will still go early so there will be an evening at home:puppy_dog

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
This is now 3 weekends away

Hopefully attending if not confirmed are

ocean1975
gaf098
bushtycoon + 1
Lamper +1
Bardster
Chicken of the woods + ?

me + ?

could more than 10 of us which should make for a good day
there is room for more if anyone else can make it.

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
Looking forward to it:)me and gaf098 should still be up for this. Do we need to bring anything.

Bring whatever you want to play with. There is no water on site so bring osme of that. I have a supplier of fresh wild rabbits - as long as the hunting goes well that week, we usualy cook a bannock or 2. Cooking eating drinking kit may be usuful
Dress for the weather, Enthusiasm & a sense of humour are both good

If there is something you want to try

due to the change of date I don't know exactly where in the woods or how far from the cars we will be. If you are comming by car bring everything :eek:

Mike

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Mike

As usual I cant make this since Im off to Norway on the 14th - but have fun
Maybe next time (right!!!!)

Nick

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
The 5 day weather forecast for Canterbury shows positive day time temperatures until Monday & no snow Friday onwards.

I look forward to seeing you all there

Mike

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
I think there is a +1 with Bardster

Me +2 not on the forum

The warden may visit as well

Mike

PS I was there today very nice with sun melting the snow cover. There are several quite large beech trees to go, birch oak hazel willow are availible in a good range of sizes.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE