Kent Group Pub meet - 8th July

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Details for the July pub meet are:

When: Tuesday 8th July - 1930
Where: George and Dragon, Fordwich, Kent. - CT2 0DB

Someone suggested that we should try to put a bit more structure into our pub meetups, to make them a bit more than just a pint with some bushcraft friends. Our attempt to have a bit of a theme around water at the June meeting didn't go to plan due to low turn out, so we'll give it another go this month. So, With this in mind, the theme for this meeting is "Water", specifically finding it and treating it in Kent. Trying to use the pub meet to share knowledge ready for the trip out the following weekend, feel free to bring any shiny kit you have for treating water, so we can see what's out there. This is just a trial for July, to see if it works.

There is plenty of parking at the pub. Nearest station is Sturry, on the Ashford - Ramsgate line. From there it's a 5 minute walk up the road to the pub. There are also buses that go past the station from Canterbury, Herne Bay/Whitstable, Margate, and Ramsgate.

The pub is also on National Cycle Route 1.

Julia

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2014
Kent
Hello,

Unfortunately I saw this a bit alte. However being from Kent myself I'd love to eb included in any future events! :)

Charlie

Stingray

Feb 25, 2009
Kent
I need a bit of advanced warning for this as I'm about an hour away.Look forward to buying you a pint and discussing your house.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE