Kelly Kettles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I am most impressed by Kelly Kettle:happy:

I ordered two whistles and within two days a jiffy bag arrived but sadly only one whistle was in it. I emailed Kelly Kettle sales and within a couple of days the second had arrived. I am most impressed by their no nonsense approach to after-sales and customer service. Now my two Kelly's have been retrofitted with whistle to match my Ghillie Kettle.

I would heartily recommend the company!

Jun 28, 2012
Darlington
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I am most impressed by Kelly Kettle:happy:

I ordered two whistles and within two days a jiffy bag arrived but sadly only one whistle was in it. I emailed Kelly Kettle sales and within a couple of days the second had arrived. I am most impressed by their no nonsense approach to after-sales and customer service. Now my two Kelly's have been retrofitted with whistle to match my Ghillie Kettle.

I would heartily recommend the company!

I would second that Mike, Kelly kettle is a fabulous piece of kit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I have an ancient and battered kelly kettle. (Recently replaced with a gillie kettle) The cork was well past its best. Contacted them about a new one and they sent it to me complete with new chain for free.
Good people.

KatBetter

Jul 16, 2021
Bristol
I am currently using the hobo attachment as a makeshift base, but it’s a bit dodge, it gets stuck inside the kettle and I have to kick it to detach it from the kettle once the whistle goes off – which sends the burning bits flying haha – anyway, it’s not ideal :sour:

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
If you catch the BBC ad for the proggie they're doing on Prince Philip there's a shot of him sitting beside a a burning Kelly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE