kelly kettle goup buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My new toy and the accessory pack :D arrived this morning. Very, very pleased. Thanks Graham and Andrew (Outdoorcode) :You_Rock_

Cheers,
Toddy

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Just a quick tip for you peeps with your new kettles. After the last Dartmoor meet I discovered that the kettles work well placed over an open fire without the base. You do need to make sure that they ballance ok, and mind your hand when putting them on and taking them off as the heat and flames come up the chimney on them. Enjoy them, they are great...............Jon
Also, never use them with the cork in, I burned my hand a goodun.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i'm at my parents over the festive, so i don't have access to my computer with all the details.
so, the kelly kettle shop is closed until after new year :D
@ rapidboy and pc2k, it should be possible for you to be included at this stage, i'll contact you when i get home (although this probably won't be until after the scottish new year meet at the start of jan.)

Peewit

Oct 26, 2005
Berkshire
Vintage Kelly/Volcano Kettle

If you participated in the group buy of Kelly Kettles you might be interested in this advertisement from a 1961 ‘Scout Shop’ catalogue. In modern terms the kettle sells for £2.25p and the very useful container for 45p – postage extra!

The Scout Shop catalogue circulated frequently in my family as my parents used it as a convenient way to solve Christmas and birthday present problems. No – they didn’t buy me one!

Peewit

Attachments

• Vintage Kelly-Volcano kettle.jpg
    Vintage Kelly-Volcano kettle.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 186

Peewit

Oct 26, 2005
Berkshire
Hello Graham,

Have you any thoughts about when my Kelly Kettle can be sent? My records show I wrote your cheque on 18th December 2005. Any chance of updating me?

Best wishes,

Peewit

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
update on the buy.
due to demand, i'm going to keep it open until the end of the month.
so if anyone else wants one (or is so delighted they want another) the shop is open still.
any questions on the buy to date, PM me and i'll try to help.

Peewit

Oct 26, 2005
Berkshire
Hello Graham,

My records show payment transferred 5 days ago .Have you any thoughts about when my Kelly Kettle can be sent? Any chance of updating me on the current situation?

Best wishes,

Peewit

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
Peewit said:
Hello Graham,

My records show payment transferred 5 days ago .Have you any thoughts about when my Kelly Kettle can be sent? Any chance of updating me on the current situation?

Best wishes,

Peewit

You do realise that group buys involve a huge amount of work by the organisers without remuneration?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE