kelly kettle goup buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
KELLY KETTLE ORDERS

so far i have the following confirmed orders.
wayland 1x 1 pint
magikelly 1x 2.5 pint
morch 1x 1 pint/1x 2.5 pint
monkeypork 1x 1 pint
bumblebee 1x 2.5 pint
redcollective 1x 1 pint
bothyman 1x 1 pint
peewit 1x 1 pint
wettstuff 1x 2.5 pint
platypus 1x 1 pint
ropeman 1x 1 pint/1x 2.5 pint
phil562 1x 2.5 pint
elma 1x 2.5 pint
jamesoconnor 1x 1 pint/1x 2.5 pint
qweeg500 1x 1 pint
bikething 1x 1 pint/1x 2.5 pint

ideally i'd like the payment by paypal (as i'll be moving around for the next couple of weeks) i'll pm the details.
if you are not on the list and you still want a kettle, post a confirmation message.
i'll update the list as i get new orders.

p.s.
John, Tommy, i'm getting some idea of what you must have gone through.... :banghead:

Reactions: Wayland

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
I would definitely like 2 of the One Pint Kettles please Graham. Do you want money up-front, or wait until the kettles have arrived with you?
Thanks for getting this underway, the "bulk buy" seems to have gained us a pretty generous discount.

monkey_pork

Forager
May 19, 2005
Devonshire
Please can I now also have a 2.5 pint version ...
PP on it's way in a few minutes.

[Edit - done - should be there now].

All the following is a complete aside of course ...
My mum has decided that this is a better bet than a multi-fuel - so if anyone is on Dartmoor and notices a couple in their late 60's probably wearing UK DPM, and brewing up using a kelly kettly, go and say hello - it might well be my parents.
(Might not be tho' - of course :eek: )

I've only *just* got my modded maglight back from my mum too, and that was only because I promised to order her one - I thought it was your kids that nicked yer toys, not your parents !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE