Kaya Windfighter horse bow plus arrows as new. may trade or part exchange for?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys having recently had a heart attack I realised today archery is out for me for a good long while due to surgery ive had. I don't want to undo the the work the hospital did for me.
so reluctantly I letting this beautiful carbon fibre and wood horse bow go to someone who will shoot and enjoy it.
the draw weight is 45lbs @28inches but because of the limb configuration and the solid limb tips it weighs on weighing scales about 35 lbs @28
its beantifully smooth and blistering fast. there are ten arrows with it which are feather fletched and fitted with bodkin target points.
there are 3 strings with it. the bow was bought just about a week before my heart attack so has seen almost no shooting
I will try to upload some photos later tonight or tomorrow morning.
the price for the whole lot to your door uk mainland only and including paypal fees is SOLD
I am so sorry guys but I will not lower this price at all (however)
I may do part cash part goods on it against one of the items listed below
francis barker m88 compass must be in great condition
cammenga 3h compass must be in superb condition and less than 2 years old
Enzo trapper with green micarta scales any steel any grind but must be in superb condition.
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in superb condition.
condor bushlore with micarta scales must be mint condition
schrade extreme survival f9 must be mint
gerber prodigy must be mint
real steel bushcraft knife must be mint.
other production bushcraft/ survival fixed blade seriously considered.

the items listed here I would do straight trade on
live bladed Japanese sword
night vision monocular is no longer needed ive just found out my sons girlfriend has already bought one for him for christmas
first reply and pm cheers guys

Last edited:

Jackdaw

I have a Bushnell 26-0100W that I'd be willing to swap. It does have a small crack that has been repaired on the battery compartment screw cap but it works fine.

I'd say the trade value is about right. Link to product is here: http://www.opticsplanet.com/bushnell-25x42-nvw1.html

Below is a stock photo.

Let me know if you're interested.
attachment.php

Attachments

• BUSHNELL-26-0100.jpg
    BUSHNELL-26-0100.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 119

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for the offer my friend but I am really needing one to give as a gift to my lad so not to doubt your scope but I have to decline but with thanks
I do have to add this bow is listed elsewhere so it may go before it gos on here
I have a Bushnell 26-0100W that I'd be willing to swap. It does have a small crack that has been repaired on the battery compartment screw cap but it works fine.

I'd say the trade value is about right. Link to product is here: http://www.opticsplanet.com/bushnell-25x42-nvw1.html

Below is a stock photo.

Let me know if you're interested.
attachment.php

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
photos here now guys as a measurement of size the arrows are 28 inches long and the sofa is a small two seater

excuse the photo quality I was rushing to get these photos on for you guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE