KarrimorSF Predator Patrol 45

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well, after much deliberation, it has been decided that this pack has to go.

It is a fantastic pack, but alas, its just not quite big enough for my needs.

I've been streamlining my gear over the past few months, and bought this pack as an initial replacement for my Vulcan (a hell of a size difference!), but for me personally it just doesn't quite have the capacity that I need. I tend to like a little bit of wiggle room when I pack my gear up.

Its got a few signs of use, and a couple of white marks near the bottom on the right hand side zip (see photos), but no loose threads, tears, holes, burns etc.

Ive used maybe a handful of times for local overnighters.

The RRP is £125 (which is what I paid).

I'm looking for £80 delivered, but I'm open to offers, so don't be frightened to ask - I only bite at midnight ;-)

Payment via PayPal as a gift please.

Any questions please fire away, and I'll do my best to answer.

PRICE DROP- NOW £70 DELIVERED

P8020002.jpg

P8020003.jpg

P8020004.jpg

P8020005.jpg

P8020006.jpg

P8020007.jpg

Last edited:

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've got a Sabre 45 and I've just bought the side pouches to go with it. They take it up to 70 litres and make a big difference. The same pouches will fit your Predator too.

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
No bother. I love mine. Went from a 90 litre issue bergen to a Sabre 45 and it's magic. I can get everything I need into the main compartment and come in under 10kg. The rocket pouches are just for backup, but I think they'll come in handy when hammocking, or for longer trips. The LA looks like a good choice. Good luck with your sale.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Hi mate wots it like from a comfort point im about 5.10 and im looking at the sabre 60-100 because of the adjustable back system. Are they similar to the sabre 45?
Cheers ash

Hi Ash,I'll get back to you regarding the similarities. But what I can say is that it's a very comfy pack provided it's not overloaded. It doesn't have the traditional hip belt with padding etc, but has a waist belt with no padding as it is designed to be worn above belt order and therefore is not load bearing. The back 'system' is not really a 'system'. Its simply a (very comfy) foam padding. It's not an adjustable system. Hope this helps mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE