Karrimor SF flood damaged stock sale. ALL SOLD!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jakata

Dec 16, 2009
Northampton
Arrived this morning. A tiny little bit of "muck" that brushed off with my hand. Very happy thanks. Feeling a little guilty actually :)

Lakeland Bushcraft will be my first port of call for my next purchase.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
sabre 30 dpm arrived today. Absolutely can't fault it. The DWR seems to have been a particular help, given its recent history.

Much more to come?

How's town coming on, I was down home just after Christmas and though it was bad, there were plenty positive signs.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Mine arrived today but it is certainly not as described.

Righto, first off a disclaimer.
These are new items but have been in the floodwaters. They are dried out but may have some rust on metal parts, they may have grubby bits, they may have a bit of a whiff.

I was rather looking forward to spending the afternoon cleaning it up and sorting it out but it's in perfect condition and not a thing wrong with it :(

Many thanks mate, great transaction as always.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Bloody typical of the council. Great to see the old jobcentre and mitchells up and running though, but that's what happens when individuals get their heads together. (through necessity, granted) The council's too scared of their own shadow to do anything in a hurry. Focus groups, H & S assessments, planning permission, design tenders, construction tenders........... I bet the army's bloody desperate to have a crack at another bridge.

Any sign of the rivers being dredged? If they could do it for it's a bloody knockout, they can do it for the good of the town, but the fishing community's probably got too much influence.

And more importantly, is the brewery running again, or is it still being made down the country?

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Any sign of the rivers being dredged? If they could do it for it's a bloody knockout, they can do it for the good of the town, but the fishing community's probably got too much influence.

And more importantly, is the brewery running again, or is it still being made down the country?

Apparently they have to beg permission from Natural England to dredge the river, so no danger of that happening anytime soon.....
Not sure about the brewery, they were expecting to start this month though.
The brewery nearest me makes better beer than Jennings anyway, the Bitter End brewery is about 50 yds from me

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Apparently they have to beg permission from Natural England to dredge the river, so no danger of that happening anytime soon.....
Not sure about the brewery, they were expecting to start this month though.
The brewery nearest me makes better beer than Jennings anyway, the Bitter End brewery is about 50 yds from me

You can go off people you know. ;)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yeah, mine were mint. Mark, your business ethics are beyond comparison, these babies are spot on brand spanking new. Even the tags were only mildly warped as if only breathed upon. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE