Karrimor SF Customer Service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Switch

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2013
Scotland
I sent an e-mail to Karrimor last night through the SF part of their site asking where I could buy a replacement chest strap for my Sabre 80-130 as I couldn't find any listed anywhere.

I got the reply through at 08:30 this morning simply asking what colour the pack was and the address to send it to. :D It's quite refreshing to deal with a company with such excellent customer service. I should state at this point that I don't work for them, just happy with the customer service and thought I'd pass the experience on.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
The same with my predator 45, it was missing the 2 straps from inside, I explained that it was secondhand aswell and they arrived 2 days later free of charge top company.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
If it's the UK dealer, that would be PRI UK Ltd to which i'll also add great service for, asked for some parts to mod my sabre 45 (YKK zips and some webbing) and got sent 2 zips and about 15 5" strips of webbing, offered to pay for them but was told to just have them......cracking service, dealt mostly with Roger Pitts, one of their S&P admins, .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE