Karrimor Sabre 60-100 - good place to buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sgood24

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle
Hi all,

Decided I want a new pack and pretty set on the sabre sf 60-100 as going to do longer trips including testing myself for a week in the winter!

Does anyone know of a good place to get this pack at a decent price? In olive if I had a preference

Thanks

Sgood24

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle
Yeah I have seen that one, just want the olive really! But it's definitely an option if I cannot find an olive one for similar price! I'm watching one on eBay too! How come they are so hard to come by?

BLAG

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2014
sherwood forest
I've just got one from polimil cost 180 thou. They wouldn't haggle on price, I'd buy the one on ebay if I was you before someone else does

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Oh, ok...................but I tell you, I just bought a new Predator and the coyote was really cheap, so I took a chance; the colour is really nice and not like the coyote sandy colour you get on the American kit, I'd buy it again :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE