Karrimor Jaguar S65

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I don't think my GR is rip-stop type material.

In regards to a more alpine style pack, you could look for a Karrimor Alpiniste 65 which I find as comfortable, although it doesn't have the adjustable back with aluminium struts. The Alpinist is one of my favourites. And another favourite is the Hot Earth (40L)

Alpiniste 65:
54397415983_467f8044fa_c.jpg


54397548030_ceb6587f92_c.jpg


Hot Earth's:
55037562061_69596a0f76_c.jpg


54704124514_52ed300d1a_c.jpg
 
Just a note on Lowe Alpine. I bought two packs from the 90s, one of them the internal coating looked a bit rough, the other the internal coating was FUBAR.

I have Karrimor packs going all the way back to probably the late 70's and all of the internal coatings are still in extremely good condition.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE