Karrimor canvas rucksacks...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Has anyone seen this in the UK? I didn't know they even did canvas rucksacks til stumbled across pictures of them.

Pinnacle40.jpg
Outback25.jpg
Pinnacle18.jpg

Pinnacle 40, Outback 25, Pinnacle 18.

O

oilyrag

The larger sac looks like a scaled down version of the French F1 military pack. The 25 looks like the sac-a-dos.

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Hmm glad to see my google-fu is not failing, and no one else has seen these.

Just been on the Karrimor website, there is no email for UK distribution, but there is a phone - I'll call them tomorrow.

I have emailed the UK distributer, "Eurotech Leisure Limited", their website is http://www.wynnster.co.uk/ (which has no sign of them) and email sales@wynnster.co.uk, atleast I think so.. karrimors list of international distributers lists it as...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The big one looks like the old, blue canvas (later models had grey webbing straps and friction buckles) Karrimor Joe Brown as used by many a serviceman/outwardbounder/institution based backpacker etc in the 70s/80s - many are still in use and I saw one at the Spring Moot (can't recall who had it)... good kit!
John

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I just had a word with the nice folk at Karrimor - the sacks were proposed as an anniversary special edition but failed to get into production....SHAME!
John

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
I just had a word with the nice folk at Karrimor - the sacks were proposed as an anniversary special edition but failed to get into production....SHAME!
John

Pah. :(

Perhaps they should inform their canada distributors then, which is where I found them.

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Hmm odd.
Just got a reply from Karrimor's UK distributer saying the do have the canvas rucksacks. :confused:

Asked for my location, so they could lookup someone that'll have stock.

Awaiting their reply...

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Reply...
Please find a telephone number for karrimor as we are not this year running this product they should be able to find out for you who is carrying this product this year for you to purchase. You may have to preserver with them or alternatively they may give you our number but as I have said we are not doing this product having checked with our sales reps.

Seems might have assumed they distributed them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE