Karasjok 2014

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Cheers Martin. Dont knoe if any of the kittila crew are smokers but we just found out you cant buy smokes at gatwick unless going to a duty free destination.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Cheers Martin. Dont knoe if any of the kittila crew are smokers but we just found out you cant buy smokes at gatwick unless going to a duty free destination.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I smoke at weekends so I'll chuck a few packs or a pouch of tobacco in my hold baggage. Thanks for the heads up.
 
I've seen a Spot update from Pete, it looks like they're travelling up the River Tana west of Karasjok, I'm guessing it's frozen up making for good toboggan hauling.

The temps are around -14*c at the moment but it looks like it's going to warm up to +1*c over the weekend :(
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE