K+M Matchcase

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyross

Nov 14, 2006
U.K.
Anyone know where I can get K+M matchcases from. I dont use credit cards so cannot buy from their website. I e-mailed them re. paypal last week but no reply yet. Just wondering if anyone on here if they can be bought elsewhere.
Cheers Andy

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I can't help with the K&M case, however I noticed this case the other day and they do accept paypal.

Waterproof Aluminium MatchBox Match Box

I have that one, and bought it from Ronnie's too.

Don't often use matches, but carry them just in case. I carry it packed with cotton wool to stop rattles and to act as tinder if needed.

The knurling on the case is deep enough to strike the matches on, and it is ideal for leaving in the lid of my bergan.

Simon

andyross

Nov 14, 2006
U.K.
Cheers fella's but I have a mind for one of the K+M ones :) . You know what its like when your mind is made up :D . I wont be happy 'til I have one :rolleyes: .
Cheers Andy

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Aaahh...not got one of them ....

They are nice though.....I'll bring one along to the next Hampshire meet and you can have a play. Think Sean has one too

Red

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
They do look nice, particularly the brass ones. Shame about the Suunto compass though, a Francis Barker button compass would look better, imo :D

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Unfortunately, the web site seems to be the only place you can buy them new. Suggest you get a friend with a credit card to buy one for you and then give them the cash.:(

andyross

Nov 14, 2006
U.K.
Typical :rolleyes: . Like buses if you wait long enough 3 come along together. Came home today and postie had delivered my K+M matchcase. What a tactile and wonderful thing it is. I know matches are old news these days but I find something traditional about them and now I have the perfect way to carry them. Thought I would show a pic of my new treasure :) .

03062009026.jpg

Also got two other parcels, a couple of peanut lighters and a nitecore torch. Turned out to be a good day :D

03062009025.jpg

Cheers Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE