Just wasted £25...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Quite right Stew, my own silly fault for not checking first. I'm not about to start bringing in legislation or quoting rules and regs to cover up my own cock-up. Nor do I expect the retailer to subsidise my error if he can't sell the item on. I originally posted to see if anyone could suggest a way I might still use the card. Nomatter now as I have swapped it to someone who can make use of it.

Eric

Edit: I also had a look at 2GB cards and to be frank, these are plenty big enough for taking photos. I mean, 200 odd high res photos on a 2GB card. It's not bad when you think that 36 exposures on a film camera used to be the norm. Also four 2GB cards will give me added security should one get lost or become corrupted. And I can also load one up with goodness knows how many music albums for use with my MP3 player - certainly more albums than I currently have that's worth listening to.

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
I'm surprised they didn't offer a refund or offer to exchange it as it would be good for customer relations and as you say you are a regular customer, but then some places get funny about returning sale items.
It's an easy mistake to make though.:confused:
I'm surprised no one has come up and offered to buy it from you ??:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE