Just grabbed a great premium pure merino wool bargain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Quick heads up.

The black "beanie" was more like a skull-cap. Incredibly Thin shiny material, nawt like merino.

The Black T-shirt was the same. Almost felt like Lycra. Also an awful shiney like material that was a terrible fit, especially around the neck . I am a very boring 5.11 medium build with a 32-34 inch waste so shouldnt be out of the ordinary for a M.

I am sure the kit that GGTBod was cool but my order wasnt. I usually take one on the chin with bargains like this but this lots going back. Will see how they are with returns.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
not good man i'd return them they have decent returns policy, i got the on one gimp beanie hat about a year ago and that is like a super tight skullcap but it was really thick so much so it gives me a headache as it squeezes me bonce, the 2 quid hats i just got feel lovely and come right down over my ears and some but they look proper shady with the baby blue n orange n decals but 2 quid for a super soft merino hat is a score, same with the tops it will never be worn as a visible layer hahahahahahaha never, it is one of those sad things that all merino products are not created equal, i would send them back

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Quick heads up.

The black "beanie" was more like a skull-cap. Incredibly Thin shiny material, nawt like merino.

The Black T-shirt was the same. Almost felt like Lycra. Also an awful shiney like material that was a terrible fit, especially around the neck . I am a very boring 5.11 medium build with a 32-34 inch waste so shouldnt be out of the ordinary for a M.

I am sure the kit that GGTBod was cool but my order wasnt. I usually take one on the chin with bargains like this but this lots going back. Will see how they are with returns.

Yeah I agree with you on the beanie. Tight fit on my big head but for a couple of quid not worth sending it back. I think it'll live in my car as my emergency hat.

Teeshirt seems okay, tho' I can see what you mean about the fit. Mine is baggy, but proof is in the pudding, as long as it's not uncomfortable it'll get worn.

Nomadliam

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
United Kingdom
Just thought I'd mention that natureshop.co.uk are doing a clearance sale on at the moment. I just got some icebreaker base layers for a good price.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Nice one, had a good browse n some decent looking price but all out of stock on the 5 Icebreaker half zip long sleeve tops i tried to buy in my size, mad cos it is usually the other way around in sales with loads of xxl and xxxl sizes left

Nomadliam

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
United Kingdom
Nice one, had a good browse n some decent looking price but all out of stock on the 5 Icebreaker half zip long sleeve tops i tried to buy in my size, mad cos it is usually the other way around in sales with loads of xxl and xxxl sizes left
That's usually the only size I end up finding too!

If I find it anywhere I'll let you know :)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE