Just got my new ventile smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
Just got my new double layer olive green ventile smock from Hilltrek, no affiliation, just satisfied customer etc. I had it made to my specs- size, pockets bafles etc.
Paid £160 for it, i would post some photos but i dont know/cant, but i can email them to anyone to put up, if anyone is interested or about to buy one..

hilltrek

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
billycan said:
Just got my new double layer olive green ventile smock from Hilltrek, no affiliation, just satisfied customer etc. I had it made to my specs- size, pockets bafles etc.
Paid £160 for it, i would post some photos but i dont know/cant, but i can email them to anyone to put up, if anyone is interested or about to buy one..

hilltrek
Billycan, Hilltrek are about 10 miles from where I live. I do quite a lot of shopping there and probably saw your smock being made. :)

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
Hi fred,
i did a road trip around scotland in the summer last year. I was driving from Balmoral area and saw the sign 'Hilltrek' on the side of the road, and thought i know that name from somewhere, i went in and met Bill and had a cup of tea in the back with all the girls on the sowing machines so, i've been there too, its a great little place.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Bill is quite a character. I get some of my protective clothing for my staff from Hilltrek and never miss the chance of a cup of tea with them. They now have an agreement with Paramo to use their cloth on bespoke items as well as the ventile. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE