Just found this online

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
Unfortunately due to Surplus & Outdoor's abysmal customer services track record with many of us here, it will be: "Today is a good day to buy! But we won't send it to you; we will still charge your card; we won't answer your irate emails or phone calls; but our R&D department will passionately source the most ridiculous products for you all to have a laugh about!"

I thought that was Surplus and Adventure??

_mark_

Settler
May 3, 2010
Google Earth
Utter Krap!

Been thinking about the pending knife ban recently, it makes no sense to me? Will it apply to kitchen utensils and axes also?

Britain has banned so much stuff from sale and things just get worse, the shuriken for example, were there any recorded fatalities or serious injuries before they were taken off our shelves? Not that I really want a ninja throwing star I am just curious? If your intent is to injure there are far more effective and mundane methods of doing so available in most toolbox. Where does it end? The problem lies not with the tools but the hand that wields them; more stringent firearm regulations have no prevented or reduced gun crime. Anyway I now need a bearing to get back to the point of the thread.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE