Just found this great pack accesoire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
Hey all!

I've just found this great pack accesoire on the site of Radial Design (a Dutch outdoor manufacturer, they make pretty nice and innovative gear by the way, and you can request custom stuff).

Anyway, it add about 3litres to the pack, and you can get one for the left and right side of your pack, it fits most rucksacks. It seems great for small items like sunglasses, compass etc while hiking!

zcp2.jpg

Info: http://radicaldesign.nl/en/products/rucksacks/rucksack_accessories.html#specs

More info (Dutch, also another pic) http://radicaldesign.nl/nl/producten/rugzakken/rugzak_accessoires.html

I might buy one for my pack :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Neat idea, practical too. :)
Any idea how it fastens onto the shoulder strap?

A bit pricey though, I reckon that it works out about £33 before p&p, and if the Revenue men decide to add VAT........ :(

cheers,
Toddy

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands

A bit pricey though, I reckon that it works out about £33 before p&p, and if the Revenue men decide to add VAT........ :(

cheers,
Toddy

Yes I do, translated from Dutch:

The attachment of the chestpack: With help from a small biner (not included) the chestpack is attached to the shoulderband. The newest versions of the chestpack can also be adjusted there for the right size. The outer loop doesn't go over the hipband but is attached behind the compression strap of the hipband. You have to loosen the compression strap, slide the loop over, and attach the compression strap again. If the pack doesn't have the compression loop, it has to go over the hipband. The other loop is attached over the hipband and while attaching the wristband to the other side with the clip, the hipband has to be checked if it goes through (I don't really get this part to be honest, probably through the loop). The chestpack isn't supposed to be tight around the body, and thus having enough ventilation space.

That's pretty much it.

Maybe we can do a groupbuy ;)

I don't think there will be added VAT but I don't know about the rules in the UK. In Holland there isn't any VAT charged while getting products from other European countries.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland

cheers,
Toddy

They should only charge you VAT if it comes from outside the EU.

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
I was just thinking the same thing, but in canvas.

Eric

Being lazy I was thinking Response Pak with 2 webbing loops added top and bottom and the 2 press studded straps on the bottom of the RP could go behind the rucksack strap(s) Just have to keep the fixings of what's normal the RP waist strap out the way to stop them digging in.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I don't think there will be added VAT but I don't know about the rules in the UK. In Holland there isn't any VAT charged while getting products from other European countries.

As long as the items are for personal use and have had VAT paid in the E.C. country where they were bought then no U.K. VAT is paid. It is different for items not for personal use or if VAT has not been paid. I suspect group buys may be tricky.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE