Just for fun ....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Tricky? or no?
your.jpg

a.jpg

cheat.jpg

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
tricky!!

Nessmuk mountain man knife?

cuz can't for the life of me see how guillotine fits in and have no idea who the middle pic is.........:lmao:

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Clues, eh? Well I could say I've already given a clue.. ;) to the middle pic, but the clue itself isn't obvious. Devious chap aren't I? I'll post more obvious clues over time, in the mean time I'll lead you all on a merry dance.. :D

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
btw southey, class act there mate, I was going to do that too, it's why mine were named 1 2 3.. :)

Hmm, I'll have to tap into my ol' grey cells to think up the next clue.. ;)

Last edited:

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
It would seem everyone is missing the clues I've been giving out so far.. lol I mean come on folks.. Tap into your own grey cells and maybe you can get past the first one to see there is only one in the second. I thought people would be lining up to give answers..... ;)

Good luck.. :D

Right, if that doesn't help I'll have to start giving obvious clues.. :D

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Nope.. Sorry Southey way off there. Dave, you're as close as Southey was before.. ;) But you got the wrong 'one'

The three pics will each give a syllable. Sort of.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Oh deary me. Another clue perhaps is due? Well it seems the first and last pics aren't much of an issue.. just the middle one of the puppy. Don't stop too long to think about this one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE