Just for fun - Kitlist wordsearch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just for a bit of fun ......

kitlist2.jpg

I'm not telling you what you're looking for apart from all the items are something I take on every paddling bushy trip.

First person to post up all the right answers gets a little pressie from me, not sure what but I'll dig something out.

There are a couple of cheeky three letter ones which you'll have to search out, they're all common pieces of kit though.

I'll give you a clue ... there's more than 10 words and some a double, for example SLEEPINGBAG ;)

WRONG so far ...

POT
PIN
PIE
LOG
GAS
OXO
SNOOD
LOCK
MALT
TEA
SAE
SAK
LOO
MAT

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm looking for 19 words, should have been 20 but I spelt one wrong and couldn't change it. Extra prize for who can spot that one ;)

I've had some PMs with some guesses on, I'll give it a few days and then put the correct ones up so far.

Some wrong ones though ..

MALT
TEA
SAE
SAK
LOO
MAT

The prize is something leathery but I don't know what yet.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I'm looking for 19 words, should have been 20 but I spelt one wrong and couldn't change it. Extra prize for who can spot that one ;)

I've had some PMs with some guesses on, I'll give it a few days and then put the correct ones up so far.

Some wrong ones though ..

MALT
TEA
SAE
SAK
LOO
MAT

The prize is something leathery but I don't know what yet.

No Tea?!!? Are you mad?:lmao:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Well done to Nagual for successfully finding all 19 words.

Without even knowing what to look for I think that's pretty good going myself.

So what I was looking for was ....

COMPASS
MAP
KETTLE
BOOTS
TORCH
DRYBAG
SLEEPINGBAG
STOVE
MUG
BILLYCAN
AXE
WHISKEY
SAW
CANOE
HAMMOCK
PADDLE
TARP
UNDERBLANKET
VENTILE

And the obvious missing one which I mispelt was KNIFE or KINFE I think it was.

kitlist3.jpg

Prize in the post in the morning Nag

Time to clear out my inbox now :)

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hopefully the mystery prize will be a free eye treatment.. as mine are feeling a tad wibbly.. :lmao:

Cheers,

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Well the prize arrived all safe and sound. Was a lot more than I had expected, although wasn't really sure what would arrive, something leathery can mean oh so much.. lol Alas it wasn't my own 80's rock band cod-piece but something probably much more useful and definitely more stylish.

A lovely leather possibles pouch, with a tobacco pouch inside. Fits nicely on the belt, and will no doubt be used for various fire making 'stuff' along with all the wee things that tend to fill up my pockets when out n about. Pics, will be forth coming soon™...

Cheers Shewie for a great comp.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE