Just Finished My 2nd Stick Tang

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

Just got this one finished today. Its only the second stick tang knife i have ever made, the first being that big bowie i did over a year ago.
Its 4mm 01, with the handle comprising of Briar burl/mallee burl/briar burl, with african blackwood spacers and brass bolster/pin.

I think it turned out well considering stick tangs aint my forte.

Hope you all like it. :)

Balance point.... the knife looks really small in this pic, but its not.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That's a very cool knife, exquisite handle and the sheath is exactly the right thing for it; Superb and tasteful design and workmanship!

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lovely m8....shame about the rubbish weather to take outdoors pics...i'm sure it doesnt do the knife justice....had the same problem today trying to photograph my sheaths....

very nice work dude!

s

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
That looks outdoors to me Sonni unless Mark has foliage, wet stone walls, bits of slate & moss indoors ? You need some sleep !

lovely m8....shame about the rubbish weather to take outdoors pics...i'm sure it doesnt do the knife justice....had the same problem today trying to photograph my sheaths....

very nice work dude!

s

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That looks great - Id love to know the blade length as it looks sort of 7" in the first picc - and much smaller by the end :)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Beautiful.

Cheers Dave :)

I like that.
Handsome, indeed.

Thanks mate :)

very nice work dude!

s

Weather wasn't too bad here, lots of sunshine, my camera is nearly 5 years old, i think the sensor is going as it's not taking clear pictures like it used to. Gonna have to swipe my Mums Canon all bells n whistles thing. :D

Cheers mate :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE