John Lord - Old photos.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
As WilI Lord came up on the Telly and in conversation the other day at the same time I also remembered and found an old photo account and came across these photos of John Lord and his craft as he taught myself and others his art at a course I attended.

Just thought I would share as I believe these photos were lost from the forum moving servers in the last few years.

e08ac09a.jpg

e110b043.jpg

e00cea3d.jpg

d476d5bb.jpg

abab31b6.jpg

a5d12d71.jpg

5abcc37e.jpg0b7d5ef3.jpg

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
These days only after a heavy Sunday roast.

I do some ,nothing to shout about. I think I may have thought a more newer , more vocal member may have enjoyed these photos and then reconsidered their previous outspoken comments.
Iv been busy not been online i like the lords work and I find will lord particularly awesome I have no flint in my area I only find it on the coast round here ,but glass is sharp and animal bone is good apart from that I have absolutely nothing to say to u with regards to reconsideration or outspoken comments I'm not in a primary school

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE