Jetboil Sol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
I've just got in the latest additions to the Jetboil family, the Jetboil Sol and Sol Ti
The Sol:

The all new, ultra-compact 10.5 ounces* Sol Advanced Cooking System is barely noticed in your pack, while assuring you're prepared for the toughest conditions. In this true 4-season upright canister cooking system, Jetboil introduces advanced Jetboil Thermo-Regulate™ Burner Technology to deliver consistent heat output down to 20F (-6C).

The all-in-one Sol design offers all of the features and functionality of Jetboil's trademark convenient cooking systems, including integrated burner base and 0.8 Litre FluxRing Cooking Cup.

• Jetboil Thermo-Regulate™ technology - consistent heat down to 20F (-6C)
• 0.8 Litre FluxRing® cup
• Insulating Cozy with heat-indicating display
• Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
• Pot support and Stabilizer tripod included
• Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
• Bottom cover doubles as a bowl and measuring cup
• Compatible with all Jetboil accessories

* System weight does not include pot support and fuel stabilizer.

Weight 10.5 oz (300 g* System weight does not include pot support and fuel stabilizer.)
Volume 27 oz (0.8 Litre)
Boil Time 16 oz (0.5 Litre) = 2 minutes, 15 seconds (avg over life of canister)
Water Boiled 12 Litres per 100g canister
Dimensions 4.1” x 6.5” (104 mm x 165 mm)
My price is £87.95 vs RRP £100

The Sol Ti

For ultra-lightweight requirements, Sol Ti, with a titanium cooking cup, weighs an astonishing 8.5 ounces*. In this true 4-season upright canister cooking system, Jetboil introduces advanced Jetboil Thermo-Regulate™ Burner Technology to deliver consistent heat output down to 20F (-6C).

The all-in-one Sol Ti design offers all of the features and functionality of Jetboil's trademark convenient cooking systems, including integrated burner base and 0.8 Litre FluxRing Cooking Cup.

• Jetboil Thermo-Regulate™ technology - consistent heat down to 20F (-6C)
• 0.8 Litre Titanium FluxRing® cup
• Insulating Cozy
• Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
• Pot support and Stabilizer tripod included
• Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
• Bottom cover doubles as a bowl and measuring cup
• Compatible with all Jetboil accessories

* System weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup.

Weight 8.5 oz (240 g) * system weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup
Volume 27 oz (0.8 Litre)
Boil Time 16 oz (0.5 Litre) = 2 minutes, 15 seconds (avg over life of Jetpower canister)
Water Boiled 12 Litres per 100g canister
Dimensions 4.1” x 6.5” (104 mm x 165 mm)

Fuel not included
My price is £114.95 vs RRP of £130

Last edited:

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I know this may be a bit silly, and am probably missing something, however the specs of both seem to be identical - so the silly Q is.. whats the difference?

EDIT: ahh should be this methinks:

Weight 8.5 oz (240 g) * system weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup

Last edited:

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Weight without pot support and can stabilizers. So not the real weight then. Like tents without poles or pegs just to get the weight down low.

Good kit though and pretty good prices from Lurch at LB again. Sorry meant to say very good prices. Temptation of the devil is Sol Ti. I was sold on the spec of Sol but add Titanium and the devil might win again. Stove number 10 methinks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE