Jennings Buckmaster compound bow

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
sorry guys this is now withdrawn

Jennings buckmaster compound bow.
its right handed and complete but the previous owner had spray painted the riser quite badly. so it needs a paint job. and will also need new cables and a string. the cables are on it and so is the string but they are a bit worn the draw weight is variable between 50 and 65 lbs and its set up for someone who shoots about a 30 inch arrow.
cant do pictures as yet but will later today.
should imagine with a paint job on the riser and new cables it will be a superb bow
the limbs are twin limbs and are in realtree camo the riser was like this prior to the rubbish paint job
£65 posted and paypalled.
or swap gransfors bruks small forest axe. in very good condition or trade pathfinder school canteen kit.
if you want photos quickly please pm your mobile number and al send them straight to you. cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
if it will help anyone out. I would also trade this bow for a francis barker m88 compass or a model very close to it ie m73. Stanley g150 etc as long as they are in vg condition and working order you pay postage on the bow
unless you are collecting it or local meetup.
I would also trade this bow for a vapalux m320 in good cosmetic and working order in which case we each pay delivery of the items we are sending.
the other trades mentioned earlier in this thread still stand.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys. some more info on the bow apparently the limbs are carbon fibre I thought they were just fibreglass but not so. the cams all up to 80% let off ie when at full draw you are actually holding only 20% of the full draw weight. so anyway a cash offer near the asking price or swap one of the items on my swaps list..

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
this bow is still available guys not looking for cash more interested in trades.
pathfinder school cookset us gi type
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or gerber sport axe either one must be in tip top condition.
francis barker m88 compass or other british army prismatic compass. in good condition
vapalux m320 lantern must be complete.
coleman 442 feather stove or one like it
optimus / primus hiker type stove
msr petrol stove.
air pistol.
air rifle.
prefer meetup or collection in person but postage can be sorted.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Price drop to £50 and you cant even get a decent plastic kiddies bow for that price!!

This item is listed elsewhere and is now on here open to offers of trades if you think I may say no to your offer try me.
offers around or close to the swaps list will be seriously considered.
the swaps list is here
pathfinder school cookset us gi type
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or gerber sport axe either one must be in tip top condition.
francis barker m88 compass or other british army prismatic compass. in good condition
vapalux m320 lantern must be complete.
coleman 442 feather stove or one like it
optimus / primus hiker type stove
msr petrol stove.
air pistol.
air rifle.
prefer local meetup or you to collect.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Bow now £50 posted and paypalled but would prefer to swap it face to face meetup locally
vapalux m320
francis barker compass
cammenga compass
multi fuel stove
honey stove in very good condition
msr stainless steel kettle
bushcraft or survival knife in great condition make and model not important what have you got.
pair of biggish antlers
pathfinder school canteen set
Swedish army trangia stainless steel in very clean condition
eagle industries kettle.
cold steel trail hawk in original condition.
gerber bear grylls ultimate survival knife in mint condition
military style survival knife
because these items are small if I have to post the bow then you pay the postage.
if we do do meetup or you collect then obviously no postage is needed.
try me with your offers worst thing I can say is no thank you. cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
bushcrafty sharpy offers would be great if you can collect ie!
couple moras
throwing knives
gerber axe
all the usual basic bushcraft stuff stoves tarps
gerber gorge shovel
all fixed bladed knive s considered
wood jewel puukko
milbro aluminium or brass catapults
as long as you can collect. or pay the postage on the bow

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE