Jan Brockwell Woods Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Heyo,

Don't know if you saw my last post on the other thread, but thanks again lads. Really enjoyed it. And I got a refund for those pants too, haha.

Cheers

How did you ever get a refund? you must have made up a hugely elaborate lie lol

"Yeah I took them outta the bag and this is how they were"

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Nice pics Stu. Truely impressed with y'alls putting the forge together and having a go in the dark (made for some very neat pics, too)

Gordy

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Nice pics Stu. Truely impressed with y'alls putting the forge together and having a go in the dark (made for some very neat pics, too)

Gordy

Cheers Gordy mate...i tried getting some hammer strikes with sparks lol,...

but i,m no photography so,.....

t'was great fun tho,

Thanks for the kind comments,..

Stu

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
How did you ever get a refund? you must have made up a hugely elaborate lie lol

"Yeah I took them outta the bag and this is how they were"

Hahaha, the girl was pretty shocked by the state of them alright. I told her they ripped as I was walking down the street, so she may have suffered some psychological trauma from the imagery of that one. She didn't ask too many questions anyway so I got sorted.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Hahaha, the girl was pretty shocked by the state of them alright. I told her they ripped as I was walking down the street, so she may have suffered some psychological trauma from the imagery of that one. She didn't ask too many questions anyway so I got sorted.

you didnt tell her you ripped them collecting wood for the fire that was to keep you warm while you slept outside in the snow???

hahaha

Well done Mark,...best not use Primark next time eh?....hahahahahahaha

joely

Forager
Sep 27, 2010
York
Gutted I couldnt make this :(
Looks like you had a great time! camp looks good to! where abouts in relation to the last one is this?
Nice to see you made it out there to Mark! A hammock next time maybe?

Joel

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
A hammock next time maybe?

Yeah hopefully, amongst other things. We'll see how it goes anyway. Hope to see you at the next one.

In relation to the last time we were at the opposite end. If you take the path from the field and go left instead of straight down to the beech tree.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
whoooooooo............

managed to finish the demascus in my forge today, i hope to turn it into a blade by the end of the week, will start a new thread in edged tools when its done.......

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
well the steel forge welded together properly after another go in my forge at home, the piece was to small to fold or do much else with, so i decided to make the SMALL blade as it was, i have also had to weld a tang onto the bammy as it was so small......

Stu will be pleased to know its another skinner type blade.......lol.......

like i say will post pics when im done....

chris...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE