Jam Jars

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Went and got my beeswax today. (I think there may be enough, but am not sure.)

The Bee man says his hives are busy, I take him jars when I can get them.

Can you bring your empties to the moot? standard jam jars, for jam or honey (12 oz, half pound full pound sizes...dont need lids.)

He will be very grateful, seeing as he sells me wax at cost price. (and even then it isnt cheap)

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I'm not going to the moot and I don't have any jars but it's good to hear your mans bees are doing well. There seems to be a really good flow on lime trees this year, there is up here anyway. The trees are buzzing with honey bees and I'm looking forward to some good honey.

Last edited:

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I'm bringing down a dozen 1lb jars of freshly made pickled beetroot for swappies. If they get eaten at the moot, you may be able to scrounge them. I'll mention to the people who swap for them to give the jar to you rather than throw them away.

Eric

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Tengu,
my local Tea shop regularly gives a lot of Jam Jars away for free.

If you're short of Jars try asking round at your local cafes and Tea rooms, you might get loads there :)

Cheers
Ness :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE