Jacklore Classic Bushcraft knife raffle for Royal British Legion charity, £10 a ticke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi ladies and gents,

I checked with Tony (admin) for permission to start this thread for any possible conflicts with BCUK rules and regs and he kindly gave this the thumbs up.

A group of  fundraisers for The Royal British Legion charity named 'camp shaky' are raffling a Jacklore Classic Bushcraft knife via YouTube. It's a fantastic knife and sheath made by an amazing craftsman, but most importantly all proceeds go to what is a very worthwhile charity. It does invaluable work for our serviceman / women of all ages and gives brilliant support to both them and their families.

You give a donation via their Justgiving website, £10 a ticket and as many tickets as you like to purchase. Its open to entries from worldwide, but you need to follow the terms and conditions shown in the camp shaky video to make sure you receive your verified raffle ticket numbers. The initial Jacklore video link is below and at the end it has another link to the Camp Shaky video and how to enter.

YouTube link is below:

Original Jacklore video with link to camp shaky RBL video:

https://youtu.be/98U2-ml61HM

Link below is for the camp shaky donation site, please listen to or read the terms and conditions with the camp shaky video. You must follow them if you wish your donation to be identified as a raffle ticket purchase:

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fun...filePage.action?userUrl=campshaky&isTeam=true

Thanks, kind regards and good luck!
Pete Ford

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi Tim, I don't actually do any of the admin for the raffle, if you follow the video links and instructions you enter it yourself through the process. Good luck mate!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE