Jack Pyke Hunter Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NetFrog

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Scotland
I bought a pair of Jack Pyke hunter trousers some time ago which I forgot to return. They are in a large size and simply too big for me.

http://www.ronniesunshines.com/jack-pyke-hunter-trousers-olive-green-1.html

They come in small, medium, large, extra large. Usually I find medium is too small for me so I opted for Large but... :(

They are worth 40 bucks and seem to be pretty good trousers, if anyone wants a pair and fancies swapping then give me a shout. I am not looking for a complete return on my 40 quid, any old kit will do ;-) (within reason)

Brand new, still got the label on em, Jack Pyke Hunter Breeks.

NetFrog

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Scotland
what you looking for regards dave

Oh anything really. From homemade leather products to sharps, cookers/stoves, lighters, tarps.... Anything at all. Sloe Gin is always nice, a bucketload of good bitch oil. I'm really not looking for anything in particular and would rather see the breeks go to a good home.

NetFrog

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Scotland
No takers on the Jack Pykes I see. Are they to be sitting on my shelf for another 6 months? :(

Brand new, never been warn, worth 40 bucks, i'll take a product worth a fiver, tenner, twenty, fifty! Or something homemade. They just need a nice home!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE