I've been in the loft and........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Folks,
I need to create some space so I have one or two bits to trade,

Sprayway XCR jacket used but not abused

A pair of Grivel RAMBO climbing axes (new picks and Adze/hammer)

size 11 Combat boots (barely worn)

Rip stop dpm field jacket with detachable wired hood (XL) worn once or twice only

DPM Goretex over trousers (XL) never worn SWAPPED

Karrimor Hot Route Rucksack (purple about 40 litres) SWAPPED

TNF Inversion rucksack ,red about 100 litres, adjustable back full floating lid detaches and has a belt attached to enable use as a bum bag excellent for heavy load carrying, needs one new tensioning buckle.

Full set of Howson Derby 2 golf clubs in decent bag and a trolley plus whatever balls, gloves etc are in the bag excellent nick metal woods

There is more to come this is just the stuff off the top of my head.

I'd like a nice leather possibles pouch,some good knife or stick making bits, a Basha or similar, hex/tipi type tent, ... the latter I accept is prolly more than wishful thinking, other than that make me an offer I cannot refuse :cool:
Cheers Tim

Timinwales said:
Hi Folks,
I need to create some space so I have one or two bits to trade,

Sprayway GoreTex XCR jacket (Blue and Black) used but not abused

A pair of Grivel RAMBO climbing axes (new picks and Adze/hammer)

size 11 Combat boots (barely worn)

Rip stop dpm field jacket with detachable wired hood (XL) worn once or twice only

DPM Goretex over trousers (XL) never worn SWAPPED

Karrimor Hot Route Rucksack (purple about 40 litres) SWAPPED

TNF Inversion rucksack ,red about 100 litres, adjustable back full floating lid detaches and has a belt attached to enable use as a bum bag excellent for heavy load carrying, needs one new tensioning buckle.

Full set of Howson Derby 2 golf clubs in decent bag and a trolley plus whatever balls, gloves etc are in the bag excellent nick metal woods

There is more to come this is just the stuff off the top of my head.

I'd like a nice leather possibles pouch,some good knife or stick making bits, a Basha or similar, hex/tipi type tent, ... the latter I accept is prolly more than wishful thinking, other than that make me an offer I cannot refuse :cool:
Cheers Tim
Still up for grabs people, PM or E-mail for pics,
Cheers Tim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE