Iv been busy.. :) (pic heavy)

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Well if you want mate, ill dig a nice one out for you? Its better than sitting in the draw doing nothing.. Iv fallen in love with smoking these atm; http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1...p=34&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:84&biw=1366&bih=667! Im heading to NorthWood at the weekend anyways so ill bring it then with this bag of buckles and an old cut throat you can have too if its any good to you? :)

Nice one Matt. If there's anything you're after let me know as I'm happy to trade as always. Never tried those blunt cigars. Had my share of Phillies blunts in the past though!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Hey Matt some cracking work there mate. Loving the pipe too, been looking for a nice long stem for a while.
You any going spare?

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Thank you for all the kind words BCUK'ers! They all mean a great deal and have given me the confidence to have a bash at a few other things! :)

In response to some of your questions in order,

Granite head; you can pick them up of the internet pretty cheap mate.. 3-4 quid! :) I get mine from a local leather shop which is handy.

sasquatch, sounds good to me mate!!! youve also just reminded me of something i need to ask you! Ill dop you a PM asap. Phillies blunts hey.. sounds tasty. ;)

Turbo girl, i sure can if you want :)

Johnnyboy, Ill have a look and see what i can dig out for you mate :)

Again, thank you everyone!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE