Iv been busy.. :) (pic heavy)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Guys, Iv been busy crafting away the past few days, making a few Christmas presents for a few buddies and myself :cool:

I got the Missis to take the Photos, thats why they look good. Im naff with a camera...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Annabella-Whispers-Photography/311564718858993

Hope you guys like them :)

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco6.jpg

Bronco6.jpg

Bronco7.jpg

This one i made for myself :)
Bronco9.jpg

Bronco10.jpg

A few smaller cuffs for friends.

Bronco13.jpg

Bronco16.jpg

Bronco18.jpg

Bronco17.jpg

Bronco20.jpg

Bronco19.jpg

Bronco22.jpg

Bronco23.jpg

My wee skinner has now got some nice cloths.. I made this from a small scrap of leather that i spilt some black dye on. You can just pick the black up in placers on it. I thibk it adds to the carector a bit. Iv lso got mink oil stuck in the groves i need to brush out.. :rolleyes:
Bronco29.jpg

Bronco28.jpg

Bronco26.jpg

And finally some new cloths for my Tomahawk This is my first axe sheath iv made and i kind of made it up on the spot but it turned out nicely and it does the job more importantly :)

I also made a bash sleeve and belt loop for it.

Bronco31.jpg

Bronco32.jpg

Bronco34.jpg

Bronco35.jpg

Bronco33.jpg

Bronco38.jpg

Bronco36.jpg

Bronco39.jpg

Well that it for now, but iv got plenty more lined up which i cant wait to crack on with :D

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Thank you for the kind words guys :) It really does mean a lot! Iv always loved leather work but iv lacked some of the vital tools to get that finishing touch till now. Iv got a long way to go but im looking forward to every step of the way. :D

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Your misses might be good with a camera, but you are clearly gifted in another branch of crafts
Superb stuff my dear man, I applaud your work.
Yours sincerely Ruud

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
nice work there, i really like that little knife sheath, also intresting book in pic one, i havent strated my list yet, :eek:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Lee thanks a lot mate, its all your inspiration you see.. rubbed off on me! ;)

and Chad, cheers mate, im not sure what the pipe is? iv had it donkeys years.. it, and the 10 other ones i have dont get used too much these days! Are you into your pipes now then? Iv got some beauties iv picked up over the years.. I managed to get my hand on one of these at a antique shop for £4 quid the other day. I thought it would be a good buy if ever wanted to join Gandalf and Frodo in the shire for a smoke.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1...p=28&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:90&biw=1366&bih=667

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Richardww, thanks mate! The wee sheath turned out really well. i didnt put a belt loop on it as i normally stick it in my pocket. :)

Elen Sentie, thank you kindly :) The bit of leather just under the head it a kind of bash guard. Its there just encase you ever miss and hit the handle and saves it getting scratched and chipped :)

Elen Sentie

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one Matt, can't beat a churchwarden! I've got a bought one and one I just made. I like other pipes too but only have a few...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE